On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 1:03:46 PM UTC-6, sini-Kit wrote:

> I don`t found any information about "instancecount" there is no this word
> in tiddlywiki. where can I see how it to use.
>
> you need to add this in your code :

var Widget = require("$:/core/modules/widgets/widget.js").widget;
//code to add
$tw.config.imagesliderplugin = {};
$tw.config.imagesliderplugin.instancecount = 0;
//end of code to add
var AddUpWidget = function(parseTreeNode,options) {
        this.initialise(parseTreeNode,options);

};

then use like this:

var Qslid = $tw.config.imagesliderplugin.instancecount++;