Hi José,

while it is possible for multiple users to access a single TW and make changes to it, it is currently not possible to have other instances updated simutaneously or detect any editing conflicts that arise. Therefore it is NOT suited for your very specific needs of being able to handle multiple users at the same time.

Any mechanism that may be added in the future will likely work via Locking on a per tiddler basis. Also while there is Danielo's Google Drive Plugin (and similiar projects) which is designed as a remote storage for tiddlers from multiple users, I am pretty sure it does not handle arising editing conflicts or clientupdates.

So bottom line is: If you really need to cover the requirements you have described, you will have to write a system for that yourself, but there are projects that can serve as a guide to you.

/Andreas