That's perfect! I knew there was a way. I was just having a problem getting
my head around the "how".

As a new comer I can walk through the documentation and make notes of my
"journey". That might help you guys see what us newbies are seeing. I know
that being comfortable with a system can make you "blind" to how others see
the system.

I can tell you this, it looked to me like filters were supposed to be used
from the Advanced Search tiddler. That's where I was trying to use them.

Tom P.