> Most of these offer some kind of "freemium" demo version that has
> recording time limits, watermarks, and options for output formats, effects,
> etc. that you can remove or unlock by paying for the full version.  That
> should be enough for you to try them out to see if they fit your needs.

Thanks Eric. Was kinda hoping for the "TW of screenrecording".. dynamic,
free(!), etc. If anyone has any "this is THE one" recommendation, please
don't hesistate to mention it. With the coming help feature in 5.1.8 I
think we have a chance to really make a difference in video
documentation/help (not that clips would necessarily qualify to be on tw
.com but anyway).

<:-)