Hi Tobias

Apologies for the late reply. I'm keen to get 5.1.8 released soon, and one
of the hold-ups is that we need to refine the Cheatsheet tab of the help
panel; I just lifted your original without making any changes to
accommodate the tall and thin layout. I wondered if you might be able to
help with revising it?

Many thanks,

Jeremy.

--