Thanks Rich.

But, just making sure, the canonical_uri and the objectframe only add the
TW file *while the tiddler is open*, and it disappears when the tiddler is
closed, right? So if I had a dozen object frames to one site each, but only
opened one at a time, I would not be using 12x the space, right?

About the aggregator: Does the aggregator grab tags? And can one tell the
aggregator which fields to include?

Dave