I have been off the boards for a bit as you can tell because I am just now
responding to this ;)

Thanks Dave for the kind words as I do live backwards, #heheh, and yes
good-natured joke back at you.
I have always enjoyed the stuff you do so keep up the great work.

Now my TW of TW's <http://www.richshumaker.com/tw5/> is actually more of a
directory of TiddlyWiki's I have created.
My goal is to mash up 3 things on a server(I am using a RasPi right now)
1. TW of TiddlyWiki's - Not embedded or _canonical_uri as Andrew did in the
example you list but more like a glorified bookmark list.
2. Spawn the TW's from each other using BidiX store.php clone trick
<http://www.richshumaker.com/tw5/#Spawn%20New%20TiddlyWiki's>.
3. Use Erwan's Aggregator
<https://rawgit.com/erwanm/tw-aggregator/master/tw-community-search.html>(Link
to Github <https://github.com/erwanm/tw-aggregator>) for the files on the
Server to bring it all together and searchable.

If this mash up worked what would that allow you to do?
You could quickly create new TW's so you could have TW Templates for
different things(Notes, Math, Video, Photos, and more) then 'clone' them
easily and quickly.
They would automatically show up in your TW of TW's(this part is very
manual right now).  You must copy and paste the URL right now no automagic.
Each new TW you create would then be combined automagically into a
searchable system every once in a while, TW Aggregator does it at a set
time so every 10 minutes as an example.
The TW Aggregator can scrape a local directory and do this.

I envision this being used by a teacher in a school, a hackerspace, or
someone like me that has a bunch of TW's.

Currently I am missing a way to automatically add the cloned TW back to the
TW of TW's directory.
The rest is already set up and I just need to implement and test it.

Rich Shumaker