Hi Jed

I'm trying to implement your Calendar in one of my TWs.
This particular TW is used to select songs to form a repertoire.
I select songs by tagging them with a checkbox.
Every day a create a new repertoire - and I need to be able to see when I
last played a song and how often I have selected this particular song to be
part of a repertoire.

I was wondering:
Is it possible to make the checkbox tag a song AND set a new date field
everytime I tag the song - like: field:date1 value:YYYY-0MM-0DD
Then I would have a new field and field value for each date that I choose
that song to be part of a repertoire.