Hi Uwe,

You can find the code in the shadow tiddler $:/core/ui/MoreSideBar/Tags. In
general, you can find the code to any pre-loaded TW features if you look
around in the shadow tiddlers.

To show only the tags of tiddlers that are tagged "Content," with all the
other features of the More->Tags sidebar, try this:

<$list filter="[tag[Content]tags[]sort[title]]">
<$transclude tiddler="$:/core/ui/TagTemplate"/> <small class=
"tc-menu-list-count"><$count filter="[all[current]tagging[]]"/><br></small>
</$list>

Let me know if that works. You can read more about filters and filter
operators at tiddlywiki.com. They definitely take some getting used to but
they are very powerful.

Patrick