On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-8, Uwe wrote:

> At the right side of Tiddlywiki under "More"->"Tags" I see a list of
> coloured tags (see attachment). How can I get the code of this list?

I would like to show the tags in a new tiddler, but with an additional
> filter: "Show only the ordered tags of tiddlers, that have also the tag
> "Content" ". To show also the number of tiddlers with the different tags
> (as shown in the screenshot) would be nice.
> As an alternative solution it would be helpful to have a list of tiddlers
> filtered by the tag "Content", sorted by tag and tiddlername with the
> different tags as the headlines. The tiddlers should be links.

The following is not a complete solution, but should get you on your way...

Take a look at [[$:/core/ui/MoreSideBar/Tags]].  You will find these lines
that generate the tag pill list output:
<$list filter="[tags[]!is[system]sort[title]]">
<$transclude tiddler="$:/core/ui/TagTemplate"/> <small class=
"tc-menu-list-count"><$count filter="[all[current]tagging[]]"/></small>
</$list>
First, copy this into a separate tiddler, so you will get just the list
without the "tag manager" button above, or the "untagged" items below.
 Then, modify the filter in the <$list> widget to suit your needs.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

"Inside TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual"
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-tiddlywiki-the-missing-manual/x/8816263

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact