Hi Mat

> The help panel (great addition!!!) has a horizontal scrollbar (FFlatest,
Win8.1) but there is no scroll handle. This is probably also why e.g the
cheatsheet demo of e.g block-quotes is squashed.

I don't see a horizontal scroll bar in Firefox on OS X. Can you post a
screenshot?

> IMO the "X Help" at help panel top should be fixated so you don't have to
scroll up inside the help panel again to reach it.

I agree.

> Detail: I'd consider having it say "Help panel" (spelling?) instead of
just "Help", so to establish the term (and avoid  "Help thingy", "Help
window" etc)  Also this would harmonize with the term Controlpanel.

Makes sense

> A tw.com issue I guess, but the banner in the prerelase interfers with
the scroll of the help panel.

I'm just seeing the ribbon being overlaid by the help panel. Can you post a
screenshot?

Many thanks,

Jeremy

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Mat <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The help panel (great addition!!!) has a horizontal scrollbar (FFlatest,
> Win8.1) but there is no scroll handle. This is probably also why e.g the
> cheatsheet demo of e.g block-quotes is squashed.
>
> IMO the "X Help" at help panel top should be fixated so you don't have to
> scroll up inside the help panel again to reach it.
>
> Detail: I'd consider having it say "Help panel" (spelling?) instead of
> just "Help", so to establish the term (and avoid  "Help thingy", "Help
> window" etc)  Also this would harmonize with the term Controlpanel.
>
> A tw.com issue I guess, but the banner in the prerelase interfers with
> the scroll of the help panel.
>
> <:-)
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston