Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.

The horizontal scrollbar problem is under discussion on GitHub, and a fix
will be committed soon.

I've changed the help panel label to "Help Panel", and fixed the problem
with tiddler titles overlaying the help panel in Firefox.

I agree with the idea of not scrolling the title of the help panel, and
will come back to that post-5.1.8

In terms of the long list of plugins in the plugin library, I'm imagining
that we'll bring in several enhancements: expandable categories, ratings,
charts, etc.

> Another little oddity; help-button gets cropped when active...

That seems to be a Firefox bug, I'm not going to put much effort into
working around it now.

I've posted an update to the prerelease, do please give it a go:

http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease
http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/upgrade.html

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Lorenzo <lorenzo.tur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> there is another glitch with the Help panel.
>
> When the sidebar is closed and the Help panel is open, the title-bar of
> the tiddlers overlays the Help panel.
> The problem occurs only on Firefox 36 (on Linux).
> Chrome and Chromium don't have the problem.
>
> Testing on the other browser I noticed that scrolling the tiddlers in
> Firefox now, makes tiddlers show their title fixed on the top of the
> windows until the tiddler is completely out of the client area of window.
> This doesn't work in Chrome/Chromium.
>

> Regards,
> Lorenzo
>

>  --