Hi Duarte

Terrific work, I do like them a lot, particularly the monochrome one on a
red background. I'm curious whether you'd be interested in expanding the
scope of your sketch to show the entire front page. I appreciate it's a lot
more work, but I'd be very interested to see how you'd approach the
totality of the visual language of TiddlyWiki.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Duarte Farrajota Ramos <
duarte.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys
> I know this has been discussed before many times, I've read about it here
> in the forums, and I know this horse has already been beaten to death
> several times and no acceptable closure came from it, but I was feeling
> inspired so I decided to give it a shot.
>
> You know how tiddlywiki is comprised of small very simple bits of text
> called tiddlers that once together linked in specific ways with little more
> than the text itself turn into a powerful whole that is TiddlyWiki?
> This is similar to how you can take notes in a single sheet of paper, but
> if you grab that paper and fold it around in specific ways you can get very
> beautiful and complex Origami structures with nothing more than the paper
> itself.
> I was feeling bored, and having a slow day at work, so inspired by Origami
> I made these example logos just for fun. Maybe Jeremy likes them, maybe
> this works as a catalyst to help figure out what he want's, or perhaps it
> inspires some other members with more skills than me to make something
> better ;)
>
> Anyway here they are, made in Inkscape, so they would be availabe as plain
> SVGs that could be embedded in TiddlyWiki without much size penalty.
>

>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3c7ea2e2-eebe-4407-9878-121d9d8ce011%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3c7ea2e2-eebe-4407-9878-121d9d8ce011%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .