Thanks for the comments guys, very glad you like my concepts.

Hey Jeremy, I'm really happy that you liked the idea, and glad that you
appreciate the work. Some some times the best concepts just naturally spurt
out, and this one had been laying in the back of my head brewing for few
days now.
Sure, I'd love to do some more work in it, if you feel this is going
anywhere in the right direction, perhaps "clean up" the design a bit, and
maybe introduce it in a tiddlywiki itself and see how it goes along with
the design.

Perhaps work on the default palette a bit to make a little matching work?
I've seen a pretty strong inclination towards the monochrome versions so
I'll probably start there.

I think I may be having another TiddlyWiki induced "slow day" at work again
:)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d5d53684-72ac-437b-bd75-b17438995827%40googlegroups.com.