Thank you, Richard and PMario for the explanation.
I hoped for a standard way of doing this but after searching the mailing
list, I could not find much. Will passing a filter to ListField be
supported sometimes in the future?
Regards,
michele

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CADox18yUvw3412nQrb2_KR2UDZDNESDrChxs%2BPwk4hDUCZKXWA%40mail.gmail.com.