Hello Jeremy,

I'll change the type of the drop down to popup and let you know if that was the
problem.

>Secondly, the strategy of reusing the same dropdown content across two
>different text inputs won't work unless you qualify the state title.

I don't have the intention to use this drop down on both input fields. It was
just for testing purposes. Anyway I can't use the qualify macro because the
popup tiddler is being transcluded and I suppose the rendering tree will not be
the same than the field's tree.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/563f917e-9309-49e0-a570-59e94169df61%40googlegroups.com.