> Anyway I can't use the qualify macro because the popup tiddler is being
transcluded and I suppose the rendering tree will not be the same than the
field's tree.

You can get around that problem by using the set widget to assign a
qualified value to a variable in an outer scope, and then reference that
variable in both places.

<$set name="v" value=<<qualify "$:/state/mygoodstate">>>
<$reveal state=<<v>>
etc.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Jeremy,
>
> I'll change the type of the drop down to popup and let you know if that
> was the problem.
>
> >Secondly, the strategy of reusing the same dropdown content across two
> different text inputs won't work unless you qualify the state title.
>
> I don't have the intention to use this drop down on both input fields. It
> was just for testing purposes. Anyway I can't use the qualify macro because
> the popup tiddler is being transcluded and I suppose the rendering tree
> will not be the same than the field's tree.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/563f917e-9309-49e0-a570-59e94169df61%40googlegroups.com
> .

Jeremy Ruston