Hi Greg and Jed,

thanks for the feedback. I added some documentation which mainly consists of pointers to the official documentation for further information about plugins and filters (as suggested).
Furthermore, I changed the following things:

* The list of plugin tiddlers is now hidden by default, since some lists can get very long.
* Added a different search option (default/filter)
* Improved Documentation slightly
* Added a backup option, so a plugin can be backed up before repackaging to avoid data loss.

Especially the option to use the "default" search lowers the entry barrier to the plugin, I think.
The new version is, again, available at: http://twguides.org/wiki/tinka.html

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55420C5C.8070907%40googlemail.com.