Hi Jed

First of all, once again I want to thank all involved for this great new
idea for TW.

One thing that I like about TW5 that unfortunately this stealth mode
doesn't have, yet, is that in TW5 the text "Type the text for the
tiddler..." is not actually text in the text field but background text that
disappears when you insert your cursor. In this stealth mode, by contrast,
I am having to delete the text first before typing. If the intent is to
make note-taking speedier, then the user should not have to delete text
from the note before typing it. Hopefully there is a way to make this
improvement.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e42431ba-3d03-450a-9f32-5cafbff9f9c2%40googlegroups.com.