I unfortunately don't have an answer for your question, I think it would
require some javascript. Everything I have seen for that sort of goal uses
a special summary field. I did make a plugin that I use for this same
purpose over on my wiki, you can see it here
<http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#Change%20Log>. It is probably overkill
for your purpose unless it becomes much more complicated than it is, but I
will see about including options to make a simpler list with it. In the
mean time you may be able to pull out the template for the list itself to
use the info popup part instead of having to pick out part of the text of a
tiddler.

And a clear list of what needs to be done is a wonderful thing to have. It
makes life so much easier, so thanks for putting it together!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e4d08c8d-5a82-40b3-827c-ae5c950e4d9f%40googlegroups.com.