Hi Backslash

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Backslash <matteo.bru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to quick answer, but i doesn't work for me. Making as you said
> moved "new tiddler"  and "tag name" fields on the bottom when making a new
> tiddler. Instead i have e field "tags:" in  $:/tags/EditTemplate that i
> don't know what to use it for.
> best regards

I'm not quite following where you've gone wrong. Try these steps:

1. Visit tiddlywiki.com
2. Click the "+" in the sidebar to create a new tiddler
3. Give it the tag $:/tags/EditTemplate
4. Copy the following content into the text field

Tags: <$edit-text field="tags" tag="input" class="tc-edit-texteditor"/>

5. Clink the tick to store the tiddler
6. Edit the tiddler HelloThere
7. Look for the new "tags" field at the bottom of the tiddler
8. Note that you'll need to wrap any tags containing spaces with double
square brackets, [[like this]].

Does that help?

Best wishes

Jeremy.