Hello

I like very much the self-completing aspect of Tiddlywiki. It is able to
show up very clearly lacking content or else "non satisfied implications"
of content already included. Lately, I have begun to play with this
feature: content may be related in a way somewhat less crude than a simple
link. I call it crude since this approach assumes a very active and alert
writer, a determined writer. I, in the contrary want to be surprised by
relationships in content, that may be generated over a long period of time.
Loss of control is wished.

What I do, is to link tiddlers to missing tiddlers and I'd like to have
them shown in TiddlyMap. Does anyone know if this is possible? If not,
would there be a way make a tag for each missing link in a tiddler?

Thanks,
Jim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8755539e-593e-463b-b6b0-0c040f79d23f%40googlegroups.com.