Hi Evan,

I understand now - you want to be able to compose the svg 'path' using a
filter and so wish to transclude the output of the filter into an
attribute. After some playing just now, I would concur that this doesn't
seem possible on the face of things.

Jed or someone else who has the serious filter-fu may know of newer
solutions, but I think (may be wrong) this limitation is what caused
Matabele to write the $makelist widget which sets the value of a field
according to a filter output - you can then refer to *this* value by
transclusion.

You should be able to find Matabele's widget by searching the forum - I'm
not sure if it is up to date etc.

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c2915d3c-b705-48dc-b44a-6b80b0ea874c%40googlegroups.com.