This looks very good.

I have been trying to come up with a good way to have an extended control
panel that doesn't result in either a gigantic single list that is hard to
navigate or dozens of tabs that are hard to navigate. I think that using
something like the mobile menus
<http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/Text%20Menus/> I made may give a
decent way to navigate through the options, or possibly using the modified
version <http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/OtherMindMap/> I made. This
would let you add configuration options to the control panel using tags
without having to create more tabs, and it could be made searchable using a
few different methods. I am getting kind of burnt out on my other projects
at the moment so I will try to throw together a quick demo later today.

When using the sliders to set values can you limit the set of options? Like
use the slider to pick between 5, 10, 12, 14 etc., instead of allowing
every point between? That would let you prevent having to reload the wiki
because you set the sizes to zero. That was the first thing I did when
trying out the demo.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/000d1c47-b713-4fd4-96f8-ad12492842d5%40googlegroups.com.