On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 12:38:31 PM UTC-7, Jed Carty wrote:

> that lets you pick the desired unit and have the options on the slider
> adjust to be appropriate for the selected unit (so 1-100 when using %, vh
> or vw, some range for em, and another range for px and so on).

The "range" HTML input control accepts 3 special parameters: min, max, and
step -- with the obvious meanings.

In TW5, you can currently use
   <$edit-text tag="input" type="range" tiddler="..." field="..."/>
to create a range input control.

However, <$edit-text> does not yet support use of min, max or step params,
so the range input control you get uses the defaults (min=0, max=100,
step=1).

I have modified my own copy of the core's edit-text.js widget definition to
add support for those params.  Jeremy has already indicated that he will
also add that handling to the standard core code, so that the full features
of the range control can be used.  I will be submitting a pull request
shortly.

Until then, you are stuck with just 0-100 for range controls.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
ELS Design Studios
TiddlyTools - "Small Tools for Big Ideas!"
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d4718926-933d-4ce5-a656-45c2c74dd7b1%40googlegroups.com.