Hi,
You can download the 'entire' TiddlyWiki site
http://tiddlywiki.com/#GettingStarted for local reference or to drag
tiddlers you want for reference to your own TW. Back on TW5.1.5 I tried to
make my own TW with references (
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hjdhlbvya1yyppf/ec4FNmB1.htm ) but that
quickly increases the size of the TW and adds content that obscures your
own content. I compromised after Tobias Beer came up with his Markup
Reference. Now I use it and some things I made for my own reference with a
few tiddlers imported from the TWsite.

If you are just looking for a markup reference you might consider Tobias
Beer's Markup Reference http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Markup%20Reference
you could that tiddler into your TW. I'm attaching my copy of Tobias'
reference, download and drag into your TW. Just tag it to appear were you
want in your TW.
Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/64aa7f80-f3b8-4a67-9861-aff0eb6ef195%40googlegroups.com.