Oops, missed that, thought he was referring to the Reference section at
Tiddlywiki.com Seems to have been a few more questions on TWC than usual
recently.

I remember TWC and copy and paste tiddlers, like Basic Formatting, into my
empty TW to make my own master with references. I think I eventually found
a way that was a bit easier but don't remember details now. I forget how to
transfer tiddlers from one TW to another in TWC.

Sorry, Alan, you still should be able save a copy of the site
http://classic.tiddlywiki.com/ locally for reference.

Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/932c5164-099a-4634-a940-c051d84a057c%40googlegroups.com.