Hi Alex

The trouble is that it is too late to change the syntax rules for lists;
people already have content out there that omits the space.

As to the Twitter integration, yes, the Node.js configuration can be a
first-class client of the Twitter API, and do pretty much anything that the
API allows.

Best wishes

Jeremy

Jeremy Ruston