Reviving an old thread. Am again interested in importing CSV as separate
tiddlers.

I use google sheets to generate CSV.

I'd like to use http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-json.htm to create json,
but none of the output formats work - when I use the import, the json file
doesn't return any tiddlers available for import.

Anyone have suggestions or experience with this? Or, alternatives?

Thanks,

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f05e58c6-a973-4f79-b237-4683cd380c31%40googlegroups.com.