Hi Steve

Funnily enough, I've been working with some CSV files in my dayjob. I've
got a very noddy little Node.js script that converts CSV files into JSON
files. It's not very polished - eg one has to edit the JS source to tell it
which columns to use.

But, if you're comfortable with Node.js it might make a good starting
point. If you're interested I can post it to GitHub.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston