Ok, in case I am not explaining it right, here is a page that explains how
to do it.

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/47717/chrome-apps-extensions-and-user-scripts-cannot-be-added-from-this-website/

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what to do, but I will probably upload
it to the Chrome Web Store sometime.

-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSR9HhVO_EDr0Vdv6Gf_TV6XgL-8Obf0kgagp6jsXFiQLg%40mail.gmail.com.