Experimenting ...
I find that if you drag-n-drop to the top of the extension list it fails.
If you do it to the bottom of the list it works.

Now, on to the next problem.... save doesn't work... doesn't work ...
doesn’t work ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ebd43a3e-beba-450f-b323-e6f3ebbd562d%40googlegroups.com.