> But o*f course* the parsing would be tied to a set of rules? That is
> exactly what parsing *is*, no? "Read from left to right, if you hit this
> character, do this, if you hit this string, to that". I have not said or
> even implied anything else, have I? Or do I misunderstand what you are
> referring to?

Yes, it is. But from your description you just want to paste some random
text, and tiddlywiki should turn it into tiddlytext, without any specific
instruction. First, parser does not modify the original text, they just
"display" the text, and second, to activate a "parser" you need to set a
specific tiddler type.

> Thank you Danielo! From looking at it briefly I can tell I will for sure
> start to use this right away!!! :-)
>
> <:-)

Nice, please give me feedback.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a8929955-e073-4b20-8462-cda5ead1408e%40googlegroups.com.