You say "I have tried removing all nonessential programs" - but does this
includes having tried to remove (disable) all the FF plugins? A first thing
might be to look if there are some specific plugins you use on that
computer but not on the others and only disable those, before next step.

Maybe try starting up Firefox in safemode to disable all plugins and see
how it behaves then? This also disables Tiddlyfox of course. Might give
some clue.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f6b202f-e8e5-4b38-81dc-efd12becdef4%40googlegroups.com.