I don't think that tiddlers are covered by any license, only their content
can be covered - they are just contains, albeit produced by the software
(that is what the tw software does), - it doesn't matter what the name of
the tiddler is, only if it contains modified tiddlywiki code  - that makes
it is subject to the license. Because the license is bsd it doesn't matter
how other software interfaces with tw, you can call the api without being
subject to the license.

An area in which I am unclear is when the core is patched by other
software. I would guess that the patching software is subject to the
license - In which case it may be better to split software up into two
modules - the patching code - subject to the license and the rest of
application.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9da8ecbf-24de-473f-a8f8-75c0bffd8e2d%40googlegroups.com.