This is great stuff, but I'm wondering it it wouldn't be better to have a
separate field (e.g.: connect; linkup; follows; sliceof) rather than use
the tag space. To me tags are meant to add semantic context to tiddlers.
Here they're used for connecting a set of tiddlers. A single slice
instantly pollutes tag-space with tags that have no use except to connect a
very specific set of tiddlers to each other.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/835c693d-ae54-4e5f-87ed-278ba5d8de03%40googlegroups.com.