I've been utilizing TWc for several years, but am looking at possibly
updating to TW5.  A feature I use in TWc is to generate a list of prior
tiddlers in a table format, with the tiddler creation date, tiddler title,
tiddler body and tiddler author.  The desired outcome is produced in TWc
using a tiddler with the following content:

<script>
        var tag="faq";
        var hdr="| ''DATE'' | ''NOTE'' | ''AUTHOR'' |\n";
        var fmt="| %0 |''[[%1]]:'' <<tiddler [[%1]]>> | %2 |\n";
        var tids=store.getTaggedTiddlers("caseNote",'created').reverse();
        var out=[hdr];
        for (var i=0; i<tids.length; i++) {
                var when=tids[i].created.formatString("MM/DD/YYYY");
                var title=tids[i].title;
                var who=tids[i].modifier;
                out.push(fmt.format([when,title,who]));
        }
        return out.join('');
</script>

I tried using the script in a TW5 tiddler, but it doesn't work the same.  I
assume the code works in TWc because of the inline javascript plugin.  Is
that plugin available for TW5 or is there another way of accomplishing the
same thing?

~Roger

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/552557a2-fcdc-4521-849d-3484301cb37c%40googlegroups.com.