Thanks Jed.
I'm really a novice when it comes to the new stuff in TW5. Is is possible
to sort the list of tiddlers in reverse chronological order based on the
date created?  I see in the List Widget section of tiddlywiki.com that
there is a sort parameter that can be used when invoking the list widget,
but can't find the syntax to get the list to sort in reverse.

A couple other things I'm not understanding.  How do I render {{!!title}}
as a link to the tiddler, rather than just text or alternatively, add a
link such as [[...edit|{{!!title}}]]?

Also, how do you control how the date is formatted?  The default output of
{{!!created}} is way more detailed than I want to display.  I just need a
simple MM/DD/YYYY format.

~Roger

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab6f1e65-526b-419b-8b22-df59fa4cef3a%40googlegroups.com.