Dumb Newbie question: Are tiddly pages not editable over a normal web
connection and that's why you want to remake tiddlyspot via php? I ask as
it seems a bit strange to needa webserver other than 'hey here's that HTML
file.'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bc8d7abc-d6ea-4326-b28d-b9f1e5194226%40googlegroups.com.