On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 7:07:37 AM UTC+2, Hegart Dmishiv wrote:

> Oh boo, I've just found out that uploading a TW wiki to TiddlySpot, at
> least the first time, requires the Google Chrome browser.

Yeah. Unfortunate, but please don't forget that whatever IS working is
thanks to individuals just like you and me here in the community - with the
addition that they've really put in their heart to build something for us.

Everything "Googlish" that I use at present, starting with my Gmail email
> account, Groups, Google+ profile, Drive, and even their link shortner, I've
> only started using since I found TiddlyWiki.

Yeah... same here. But actually, in my case it is mainly because FF can't
handle my load of tabs without crashing.

Regarding setting up TiddlySpots, I've optimized a routine to at least make
it as quick as possible. I believe I described it the other day so it's in
the recent discussions.

But it should be emphasized, it is only for the *first *upload to TS that
you can't use FF.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/66c84b7b-3b1d-4079-97d0-221b6d526192%40googlegroups.com.