Hi Tobias

You are right. I think it has to be made as simple as possible, not to add
unnecessary workload on the person (I suspect Jeremy], who would have to
collect the documentation suggestions.

That would explain:

> A desirable feature is the ability to see line-by-line diffs for the
> changes, and perhaps to be able to easily export a JSON file of the changed
> tiddlers.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c12487ca-7a5e-4544-a06d-84c5e4ce89d5%40googlegroups.com.