Hi Hegart

For this example, I shall assume you wish to create a custom 'Save Wiki'
button (which deletes the TOC state tiddlers and saves the Wiki):

1. Open a New Tiddler

2. rename this tiddler to something like: $:/_Buttons/SaveWiki

2. Paste this code into the tiddler:

<$button message="tm-save-wiki" param={{$:/config/SaveWikiButton/Template}}
tooltip={{$:/language/Buttons/SaveWiki/Hint}}
aria-label={{$:/language/Buttons/SaveWiki/Caption}} class=<
<tv-config-toolbar-class>>>
<$action-deletetiddler $filter="[prefix[$:/state/toc/]]"/>
<$list filter="[<tv-config-toolbar-icons>prefix[yes]]">
{{$:/core/images/save-button}}
</$list>
<$list filter="[<tv-config-toolbar-text>prefix[yes]]">
text={{$:/language/Buttons/SaveWiki/Caption}}/></span>
</$list>
</$button>

4. Save the tiddler

5. This tiddler may be transcluded wherever you wish to place the button --
like so:

{{$:/_Buttons/SaveWiki}}

You may wish to replace the existing 'Save Wiki' button with your custom
version. In this case we need to tag your new '$:/_Buttons/SaveWiki'
tiddler with the $:/tags/PageControls system tag -- then delete this tag
from the old '$:/core/ui/Buttons/save-wiki' tiddler (to avoid having two
buttons.)

1. To create a toggle for your new button -- place this code into a New
Tiddler, name it what you wish, and save:

<$checkbox tiddler="$:/_Buttons/SaveWiki" tag="$:/tags/PageControls">Toggle
Save Wiki Button</$checkbox>

2. To toggle the old button -- open the 'Tools' sidebar tab and use the
'Save Changes' checkbox.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/13736620-bde8-4394-9abb-819f8de2c276%40googlegroups.com.