Hi,

just a heads up for everyone interested:

I just released a beta version with many new features which hopefully make plugin creation both even more simple and more comfortable. Since this is a beta release, please do not hesitate to report bugs/typos and the likes. It is also recomended to now get the plugin via the plugin library, rather via the wiki. As usual, you can find the plugin site at http://twguides.org/tinka.html, the library version is at http://library.twguides.org/.

Changes include:

* Added Help-Tab capabilities to quickly navigate between plugin tiddlers.
* Moved Create-Plugin wizard to its own tab.
* Redid Create-Plugin UI to be easier and more accessible.
* Backups can now also be downloaded/exported.
* Added more documentation.

Thank you for testing Tinka and giving me feedback!

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55FED3C3.70502%40googlemail.com.