Hi Tobias,

thanks for your feedback. I am not sure that it would make a good ad-hoc creator, since Tinka is kinda desgined to specifically get all the nice things that plugins offer. Of course it does not prevent one from creating content-"plugins" (or swarms), but having version control and the tiddlers being shadows are central to plugins. For your "swarms" it would not be needed in the first place, so a much simpler and easier sharing mechanism can be devised for that.

Also, can you perhaps rename the controlpanel tab to just *Tinka*? Those who (will) use it know what it is and for those who don't it suffices to click a thus much shorter tab.
Yes, that is actually a very good suggestion, I did not think of that. Thanks !

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5602DF42.7010806%40googlemail.com.