LIVE EXAMPLE:

TRUE DOLLAR JOURNAL'S WORLD ECONOMY LEAGUE SHOWING TRUE GDP
<http://truedollarjournal.blogspot.com/p/world-economy-league-true-gdp.html>

*You need to change the DROPBOX link!*

That bit after the ? in the URL needs to go from *dl* → *raw*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fcee9b0e-bfdb-4e70-936e-92351943790a%40googlegroups.com.