Well, sort of. To quote from the link: "If you would still like to enable
your Public folder, you must be a Dropbox Pro or Dropbox for Business user.
*Currently
only Pro and Business users may enable Public folders from this page*."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91ba03c7-5f04-4442-aa56-cc72f6211cbe%40googlegroups.com.