Hi KiloLama,

you can specify and use tags in any way you want and usually TiddlyWiki
uses tags that start with a capital letter. What benefit do you expect
if TiddlyMap uses "task" instead of "Task"? It is highly irrelevant.
Really. I could also use "Quest" instead of "Task". Tags have no special
meaning apart from the meaning you are giving them. So feel free to call
your tasks "mytasks" or "tasks" in your wiki.

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU436-SMTP1117677752FC16BF7F0A648CE450%40phx.gbl.