Hi KiloLama

> My consideration is from the newbie's experience: I started with
> Tiddlywiki.com and the TaskManagementExample with "task", extended my
> Tw, created new ones, moved to node.js... and so on. "task" remained,
> since I shift tiddlers between my TWs. Along comes TiddlyMap, I import
> the plugin and.... Taskmanagement 2.0 doesnt work. some hours later,
> and after many inappropriate words, I discovered the "Task".

I can feel the frustration. Misspelled tags can be really annoying.

> Now that you point out that there of convention, that tags always
> should be capitalised, maybe adapting the "task" in TiddlyWiki.com to
> "Task" would be the better approach.

I think that would be a good idea. Not sure when I find the time but if
you want to improve the docs, you can always do that by going to
tiddlywiki.com and opening the relevant tiddlers in edit mode and you'll
see a ribbon that says "Can you help us improve this documentation?".

> BtW: I consider TiddlyMap, now that I have started testing and
> playing, as a really dramatic innovation. The documentation in the
> tiddlers that open at startup is educative and encouraging.
> TiddlyWiki/Map opens possibilities which even a combination of
> MsProject, PowerPoint and MindMap do not offer, and together with
> TiddlyClip it beats OneNote with one hand tied to the back.

Many thanks for this big compliment and for the feedback! It consumes
much of my spare time to work on TiddlyMap and to improve the docs at
tiddlymap.org so I am happy if this gets appreciated and people see the
potential :)

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU436-SMTP18870A44E300CC861797AE2CE420%40phx.gbl.