Hi Mat,

thanks for your feedback, I am also almost positive that you will like the Help Tab when navigating between plugin tiddlers ;). Currently there is no github, therefore the only place to post issues is on the Tinka page itself down in the comments and here on the mailing list. I might create a github soon, since I also want to create a github for the plugin library itself (and those will have to be linked up).

What you say is true, I did originally link the main page of the plugin library, as it is a) the actual library and b) it also contains the installation instructions. But you are right, that the other link might be more helpful to people. Also it does not do anything except add "http://library.twguides.org"; as another source for plugins when using the plugin library mechanism, it will be just below ... or above the normal standard library in the menu. I will add a short description (with some screenshots maybe) to the site. Thanks!

/Andreas