Hello Felix,

I have TiddlyMap 8.5.1 installed in my json server. How can I go about
updating my plugin installation?

Do I need to uninstall and re-install the plugin? Will I lose my views and
filter if I do so?

Thanks in advance,
George

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d76f1d1d-4fcc-482c-8f8c-2430950eb41d%40googlegroups.com.